“Hoi An Free Tour” is a local university students organization who offer as free bicycle tours to unexplored countryside in Hoi An such as Kim Bong Village, Tra Que Vegetable Village and Cam Thanh Water Coconut Palm Village. You can bike around villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, fishing villages, fields of water buffalo and Bamboo Bridge. You will learn and get many insides which are never written on guide books. It’s all about a cultural exchange and giving the volunteer students opportunities to practice their English language skills through outdoor activities
Option 1: FREE Bike Tour to Kim Bong Village – Available on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, making rice paper family.
Why FREE: Volunteer students who join you to share their town and practice English
Exclude: Local ferry: 20,000VND/ 2 ways (1USD; Bicycle rental: 30,000 VND/ 1 day (1.5USD). You can rent a bike at your hotel.; Support local community 30,000 VND (1.5 USD)
Tour detail at Free Bike Tour to Kim Bong Village
Option 2: Tra Que Bike Tour 9 USD – Available on Wednesday, Friday (7:30 am- 10.30 am)
Visit Tra Que Village, join the farmers in gardening activities, make rice paper, eat Pho (beef noodle soup), pass rice field with endless photo opportunities.
Tour detail at Tra Que Bike Tour 9 USD
Option 3: Hoi An Cheap Walking Food Tour 19 USD - Available on Tuesday and Friday (2.30 pm – 5.00 pm)
This tour is designed to give you the confidence to go out and try the street food on your own when you visit a heaven of street food as Vietnam. You will eat all 10 dishes in 2.5 hours.
Tour detail at Hoi An Cheap Walking Food Tour 19 USD
Option 4: Cam Kim Bike Tour 9 USD - Available on Monday and Thursday (7.30 am – 12.30 pm)
Visit Cam Kim Island, cross a floating bridge, interact with children at kindergarten, enjoy local coffee, and learn how to weave sleeping mats, make rice paper, visit the craft workshops.
More details at Cam Kim Bike Tour 9 USD
Option 5: Hoi An City Tour 7 USD – Available on Wednesday (8.00 am- 11.00 am)
It is a great way to see and experience the heritage and sights of Hoi An. Visit Phuc Kien assembly hall, Tan Ky and Phung Hung ancient houses, the Japanese Bridge, and cultural showrooms, enjoy local coffee. Exclude entrance fee 6 USD.
More details at Hoi An City Tour 7 USD
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
Note: Our office is temporarily closed and we are not able to contact you via office. Please contact us via email or hotline as below. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this problem.
Please fill in the following booking form and send to [email protected]
- Full Name and Nationality
- Number of participants: number of adults and kids
- Travel Date
- Tour Option
- Special Request
- How do you know about us?
- Hotel name and address
If you have any urgent request, please call our Hotline (Ms. Hong) + 84 979 58 77 44 or +84 905 446 063 (Viber/Whatsapp).
Hoi An Free Tour is more than a bike tour. Why book with us?
- Our young and dynamic tour guide team, directly trained by our company Hoi An Food Tour (Rate #7/135 Things to do on Tripadvisor, Excellent Certificate) will meet all your requirements, flexible handling in all situations to bring the fully deep, impressed tour with an unforgettable experience for travelers to Hoi An.
- By supporting local entrepreneurs, we help generate new source of income and contribute to sustainable growth of local economy.
- We create an environment for students who love to share their town and practice their English skill.
- We are committed to giving back to our society. Every month, we cook free lunches for 110 elder, homeless and disabled people in Hoi An as well as contribute to poor children in Kim Bong village.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.