STREET FOOD TOUR BY MOTORBIKE
If you’re really feeling adventurous why not try our unique Hoi An Food Tour while you sit on the back of a motorcycle with our expert guides/drivers and eat at the best local street food stalls and discover hard-to-find gems that most tourists would miss? Hoi An Food Tour is the right choice for you!
Hoi An Street Food Tour focuses on street food which you would not find if you just walked around by yourself. You will discover some special and hidden Hoi An streets while sitting and enjoying the view from the back of our tour guides motorbikes. Our enthusiastic and friendly tour guides will show you the best places to eat Hoi An style food as well as to offer insights about the making of these special dishes and talk about local Vietnamese culture and traditions.
Hoi An Local Food Tour is available all day. You will visit more than 5 special locations, learn about local An food preparation techniques and try more than 10 dishes. Sandwiches, sweet snacks, a traditional style sea food main course and local deserts are all included.
Enough food is served that most participants will not need dinner after the tour. We recommend that you eat a light brunch before the tour rather than lunch. You’ll find out more on this single tour than in a month of random wandering.
We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat!
Our tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel. You will be greeted by our friendly local guides and then introduced to the safe way of riding on the back of the bike during your tour. After a quick briefing, we will start heading out for delicious food tasting adventures at 15.00.
First stop is the famous bread shop in Hoi An where you will try one of the best Vietnamese sandwiches in Vietnam.
We then walk around the local market. Resting on the banks of the Thu Bon River, bustling Hoi An Central Market is certainly worth a look for its authentic slice of Vietnamese life. Here, guests will enjoy Cao Lau with authentic local taste, a specialty just found in Hoi An.
Next stop we will go through a small alley and stop at local business house that you could not find by yourself and see how real Vietnamese life looks like. Here, we will discover a Vietnamese Traditional cake (Banh Beo) – a popular snack of Hoi An people. You will have a chance to talk and take photos with the owners.
Afterwards, it‘s time to relax your stomach. Our local guide will bring you to the oldest pagoda in Hoi An where few tourists go and then take a lovely trip through the countryside. Guests will enjoy a unique dance performance done by our lovely guides. And you will see farmers working the rice paddies with the sunset reflecting off their hats.
After stopping at the rice fields we will continue our trip and try Banh Khot- a round pancake made with rice flour, turmeric, coconut milk, quail egg and vegetables at a famous street vendor near Hoai square.
Next, you will take the food challenge- Balut- One of the Top 10 weird foods in the world. Egg no more, duck not yet. It is not because of the taste but because of its appearance.
Next, we will go to a local restaurant by the river to enjoy a special dinner and discover a part of Vietnamese people life – “Nhau” style with cold beer and delicious food.
At the end of the trip, we would like to take you back to your hotel or you are free to continue exploring the area.
- Pick up and drop off: your hotel in Hoi An
- Depart at 3.00 PM and finish at 8.00 PM
- Or 8.00 AM and finish at 1.00 PM
- Duration: 4,5 – 5 hours
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather Condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Taste some of Hoian’s best street food
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (sea food included, enough for dinner)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
- Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
- Motorbike and helmet
- English speaking tour guide
- Food tastings and dinner
- Soft drink
- 1 Beer
Gratuities is not included but are highly appreciated
PRICE: 45 USD / Pax
Child (Age 4 – 10): 35 USD, below 4 years old: FREE
Private Tour option: pay extra 30%
Book Hoi An Food Tour online at www.hoianfoodtour.com
Are you looking for a cooking class in Hoi An? Try Hoi An Mama Home Cooking Class
You will learn how to cook Vietnamese daily food in the cozy house with warm and fun Mama who had 20 years of experience of selling street food for a living. Mama Nở (Flower, 1954) who is not a professional chef but passionate and has a large knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Born in Hue ( food capital of Vietnam) and she knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations. If you don’t like to do a very touristic but a hand on cooking class with authentic food- try Hoian Mama Home Cooking Class. No market tour. 19 USD/ 1 pax. Money back guarantee!
More detail at Hoian Mama home cooking class
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.