Price: 12 USD/ 1 pax (exclude entrance fee 7 USD)
Pick up time: 4.45 AM – 5.15 AM
Drop-off time: 12.30PM
Duration: 4- 5 hours
Tour type: Join Tour
Pick-up/drop-off location: Your hotel in Hoi An
What to bring: sun-glasses & hat, sun-block
Exclude entrance fee 7 usd/ 1 pax
We only provide FREE pick up for hotels located in the center. Please pay extra 2 USD/ 1 pax for pick up and drop off at hotels outside the center
- Watch sunrise
- Avoid the crowds and traffic
- Visit traditional Kim Bong carpentry village
- Travel by bus and boat
- Pick up at your hotel at 4.45 AM
- Depart at 5.15 AM, and ave breakfast box on the way to My Son sanctuary. Arrive at about 6:30am. Then enjoy 2 hours of walking around My Son sanctuary with our tour guide. See the beauty of My Son in the early morning. This is also the best time of the day. See the sunrise (summer time) with the nicest temperature. Avoid the crowds and traffic.
- Leave My Son sanctuary to come the boat station if you would like to come back Hoi An ancient town by boat.
- Take motorized boat excursion to visit the traditional Kim Bong carpentry village, 3 km west of Hoi An ancient town before finishing your tour.
Are you looking for a cooking class in Hoi An? Try Hoi An Mama Home Cooking Class
You will learn how to cook Vietnamese daily food in the cozy house with warm and fun Mama who had 20 years of experience of selling street food for a living. Mama Nở (Flower, 1954) who is not a professional chef but passionate and has a large knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Born in Hue ( food capital of Vietnam) and she knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations. If you don’t like to do a very touristic but a hand on cooking class with authentic food- try Hoian Mama Home Cooking Class. No market tour. 19 USD/ 1 pax. Money back guarantee!
More detail at Hoian Mama home cooking class
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.