About 65 km northeast of Phan Thiet lies Mui Ne Sand Dunes which is the top attraction in Mui Ne, after the beach itself. Its beach – the blue shining sea and the gentle rustle sea waves carrying the pleasant smell of salt draw tourists out of busy towns can be seen as its first kind of thrilling sea. However, it is the random amazing appearing and combining of the second sea, the sand beach – hills of sand curving like sea waves, with the first that makes this area real famous.
The blazing pinky red of sand adjacent to the tender deep blue of the sea stretching out of tourists’ vision has appealed countless professional film makers and photographers to come here, little in competing, but much in keeping for their owns the beauty of Mui Ne sand and sea.
Climbing on these sand hills in a brilliant moon night is fantasy, but be cautious. In quiet space and whistling wind, not only the hot of the desert but also the temperature of the around atmosphere and the hot of your under-feet sand are cooling down every minute. Cold covers the whole space. Thus, those tourists who do not have good health can get unexpected cold if they do not bring with them warm clothes.
We can’t mention tourism without the word action in it. Little kids would like sand-skating game. It is very simple, all you need is to climb up a sand hill, seat on a hard rubber carpet which you can rent, ski down the slope quickly, then run back to the top again. If you have a heart of conquering, go by yourself through unlimited hills of sand in special jeep. This service is expensive but it is worth in each of your single penny.
You can visit the sand dune at any time of the day but the best times to visit are at sunrise and sunset when you can fully appreciate the colors of the dunes in their full pink/red splendor. Hot meals, snacks, refreshments and souvenirs are all on offer in the many shops, cafes and restaurants that line the road.
- Departure 05.00 AM
- Return 10.00 AM
- Duration: half day
- Price: 18 USD/ Pax (joint tour)
- Meeting Point: As request
- Private tour
|Number of guest||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
- Visit white, yellow sand dune, Fairy stream
- See sunrise, many photo opportunities
- 05:00: The tour guide will meet you at your hotel, taking a wheel Jeep to visit Mui Ne Beach. You will be fulfilled by the beautiful white sand dune. It is more fantastic time for seeing the sunrise, slip on the sand.
- Visit lotus lake –one of the famous flowers in Viet Nam.
- Visit Yellow sand dune. From the top of the Yellow one, you can see all of the scenery of Mui Ne when you can discover the daily activities of the fishing farm.
- Then, we stop at Fairy stream where you can not miss in Mui Ne because of the really nice place.
- After that, we will transfer you to hotel around 10am, say goodbye and see you on the next trip.