Mekong Delta has the pleasure to invite you to major touristic attractions during your trips to Vietnam , a country with many white exotic sandy beaches, charming cities and friendly people.
Though a lot of modern developments have been done, Vietnam still keeps its own unique cultural and natural environment which brings a great chance to those who love the Asian beauty of nature like Ha Noi; the charm of ancient citadels like Hue and Hoi An; the variety of places to explore, including the cool, romantic central highlands-home like Dalat; the booming busy cities like HoChiMinh City and the magnificence of the sea and islands like Ha Long Bay.
Vietnamese people, the offspring of the legendary Dragon and Fairy always look forward to the future, keeping the past, cherishing the present and wishing to extend their hospitality to all people around the world coming to Vietnam. The healthy cuisine of Vietnam is internationally known, with colours and flavours unique to the region. Traditional folk arts such as water puppetry and opera are still practised, and the fine arts embody Asian and European styles.
Come and see Vietnam to enjoy and discover her spectacular nature, the friendliness of the local inhabitants and relax in the comfort of world class hotels on our package tours. It is also a good opportunity to strike up acquaintance with different people from all over the world.
Departure 8.00 AM
Return 7:00 PM
Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Price: 120 usd/pax (join tour)
Code: MK 3 MT-BT
- Find out the life of local people there
- Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market
- You can see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made here
- You can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores
- Visit rice husking milk and a rice noodle making shop.
- Visit crocodile farm
- Visit the Thot Not Bird Sanctuary and Sam Mountain
- Visit the ancient largest Mosques of Cham community in An Giang
- Enjoy a boat cruise up the Tonle Sap River
- 7:30 AM Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (to be advised). Depart for My Tho.
- Take a leisurely boat ride through the Bao Dinh natural canal which is bordered by traditional stilt houses and fruit plantation.
- Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to the Tortoise island.
- Lunch served in the heart of the orchard.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadows of the water coconut trees.
- Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle.
- After trekking through the fruit plantations on Thoi Son island, enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motor boat.
- Proceed to Chau Doc. Check in on arrival. Visit the Sam Mountain and the caved pagoda, Enjoy the sunset over the Vietnamese-Cambodian Frontier.
- Dinner on guest’s account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Chau Doc.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Take a morning boat trip to visit the floating fish farm and the Cham weaving village.
- Depart for Can Tho via Long Xuyen. Visit the Bang Lang bird sanctuary, the incense stick village and the crocodile farm.
- Check in on arrival. Free in the evening.
- Dinner on guest’s account. Overnight your chosen hotel in Cantho.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Take the morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market which is at its liveliest at this time of day.
- Keep cruising through the small channels system, stopping off to visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta.
- Visit a second floating market (Cai Rang).
- Break for lunch. Return to Ho Chi Minh City via Vinh Long to visit the local snake market.
- Finish the trip at your hotel around 5pm. End of services.