Have you been amazed by the beautiful streets of the old town at night under the flickering lights of the many beautiful lanterns, especially in the full moon nights? The lanterns have been becoming both part of Hoi An culture and Hoi An today. This half day tour will give you the opportunity to not only learn how to make the lantern, but also to get closer with Hoian history and culture
- Price: 30 USD/ 1 pax
- Departure: Daily
- Pick-up time: 8.30 AM and 1.30 PM
- Drop-off time: 11.30 AM or 4.30 PM PM
- Tour type: join tour
- Pick-up/drop-off location: Your hotel in Hoi An center
- Ride by bicycle to the home of a craftsman
- Make your own lantern and keep it as a souvenir
- Visit Tra Que village
- Eat Tom Huu- special food from Tra Que village
- Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and you will take the bicycle from him.
- Your day will start at the Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms, and listening about their life cycle and you will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artirsts present reeling, spinning, weaving technique on the set have been used hundreds of years ago with traditional methods.
- And then Tra Que vegetable village. You will be relaxed and enjoy the peaceful countryside, then you will stroll along the vegetable villages. Special, you will be involved digging, sowing, planting vegetables, harvesting vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a speciality of Tra Que vegetable, you could feel the strong medicinal flavour from many kinds of vegetables.
- You will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages to come to the art of making lantern.
- You will visit and seeing craftsmen with skillful hands to create the brightly colored lanterns. We will teach you how to make lantern and then you could make yourself lantern as a gift to your family.
- Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you the hotel, finish your trip.
- Transportation by bicycle, tour guide and entrance fees.
- Tourist service fees.
- Activities in program
- E’ water
- Insurance and other personal fees
- VAT 10%
Book Hoi An Lantern making tour online at www.yourlocalbooking.com