EVENING WALKING FOOD TOUR
Evening Food Walking Tour is perfect introduction Hoi An cuisine and culture in 4 hours. This is great way to spend your very first days in Hoi An. You’ll find out more on this single tour than in a month of random wandering.
We aim to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work and eat!
Do you want to know Hoi An off the beaten path places to hang out, eat, drink and make some noise? You don’t need to have local friends to take you there. Join Hoi An Food Tour team, our young local ladies tour guide will introduce finest local specialty and street food that are sometimes hidden under a simple stall.
Zip off the usual tourist trail, and straight into foodie heaven. A local food-loving guide will uncover hidden treasures and snacks favored by locals, such as bread, sweet soup and savoury coconut pancakes
Next, go to Hoi an center and wander around the food stalls, where you might find amazing greasy coconut filled donut, amongst other fried crab and much more.
Then, head to the heart of Hoi An ancient town, sit on authentic boat on Hoai river in the evening and release flower garlands like a local. You also listen to interesting daily stories from boatmen. If you join our tour on Thursday and Saturday, we will play traditional folk games like Bai Choi (Bingo game), Dap nieu (blindfolded game).
Next, we will have best Hoi An chicken rice in the city in hidden alley and taste Vietnamese coffee
Departure time: 5.00 PM
End time: 9.00 PM
Duration: 4 hours
Meeting point: Our office 567 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam ( Near by Viet A Bank )
Tour type: Join Tour/ Private tour (Pay extra 30%)
Additional information: Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered for
Weather Condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
Tour style: Local Life & Culture, Local Food, Walking
Menu: bread, banana sweet soup and savoury coconut pancakes, donut, fried crab, chicken rice, white rose and coffee or black sesame soup
Activities: Bingo game, blindfolded game (on Thursday and Saturday) and release flower garlands (every day)
- Explore the local specialty and street dishes at off the beaten path places
- Experience a REAL local’s night! Eat, drink and hang out like a local!
- Learn Vietnamese culture through eat and play
- Interact with locals at each location
- Release flower garlands and play folk games with locals (Thursday and Saturday)
- Stroll through hidden alleyways of Hoian’s charming old town
English speaking tour guide
All food and drink items as per itinerary
One bottle of water
Pick up and drop off services
PRICE: 29 USD/ 1 pax
Child (Age 4 – 10): 19 USD, below 4 years old: FREE
Book Hoi An Food Tour online at www.hoianfoodtour.com
Are you looking for a cooking class in Hoi An? Try Hoi An Mama Home Cooking Class
You will learn how to cook Vietnamese daily food in the cozy house with warm and fun Mama who had 20 years of experience of selling street food for a living. Mama Nở (Flower, 1954) who is not a professional chef but passionate and has a large knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Born in Hue ( food capital of Vietnam) and she knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations. If you don’t like to do a very touristic but a hand on cooking class with authentic food- try Hoian Mama Home Cooking Class. No market tour. 19 USD/ 1 pax. Money back guarantee!
More detail at Hoian Mama home cooking class
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.