Hoi An Foodie Adventure
Are you a passionate foodie? Are you a very adventurous person? Do you fancy trying hidden gem restaurants where locals usually hang out?
If yes, join us. The only thing you need is a brave heart and open mind. Make sure that you like food adventures! If you travel in order to understand and experience the culture and life of a place and its people, this is a fantastic way to get under the city’s skin.
Hoi An Foodie Adventure Tour takes you to local places that you certainly wouldn’t find on your own! Sitting behind the back of the guide on a motorbike, you can have a great view of Hoi An in a great way. Our guides are mostly lovely, knowledgeable, cute and fun guides and of course, safe riders. Joining with us, you to eat all the weird and wonderful things like balut, frog, eel or snake,… You can also discover how Vietnamese people enjoy life, how they drink beer, how their parties look like,… Hang out with local guides, eat local food and be locals! What can be greater than that when you are travelling?!
During the tour, you will understand why Vietnam is one of the highest consumers of beer in the world. This is a great opportunity to stretch boundaries and safely taste the weirdest food in the world. You are traveling around the world? Yes, you have adventure trips. However, you don’t join Hoi An Foodie Adventure Tour? You are not adventurous enough. Come and join with us! Keep calm and eat like a local! 😉
Departure time: 5.00 PM
End time: 9.00 PM
Tour type: join tour/ private tour
Transportation: motorbike. Our tour guide will be your driver
Discover drinking styles of Vietnamese people
Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
You will be the pillion, experienced local rider will bring you around!
Take the “Vietnam Food Challenge” – see if you have what it takes!
Visit many some of the best hideway stalls and restaurants.
Motorbike and helmet
English speaking tour guide
Food tastings and dinner
Gratuities is not included but are highly appreciated
Price: 55 USD/ 1 pax
Book Hoi An Food Tour online at www.hoianfoodtour.com
Are you looking for a cooking class in Hoi An? Try Hoi An Mama Home Cooking Class
You will learn how to cook Vietnamese daily food in the cozy house with warm and fun Mama who had 20 years of experience of selling street food for a living. Mama Nở (Flower, 1954) who is not a professional chef but passionate and has a large knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Born in Hue ( food capital of Vietnam) and she knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations. If you don’t like to do a very touristic but a hand on cooking class with authentic food- try Hoian Mama Home Cooking Class. No market tour. 19 USD/ 1 pax. Money back guarantee!
More detail at Hoian Mama home cooking class
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.