HOI AN FOOD ON FOOT TOUR
If you’re a foodie, cuisine plays an important role in your vacation. Trying all local specialties is a must do activity. Hoi An food on foot tour is a combination food-tasting and walking tour around the town. All food stalls or restaurants use sanitary cooking practices and fresh ingredients. We want you to come away from your visit to Hoi An having also experienced it’s rich culture, mouth-watering cuisine, and wonderful people.
Hoi An Food on Foot Tour takes you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse into daily life in this lovely city. Hoi An Food On Foot Tour focuses on the unique local specialties of Hoi An. During four hours walking tour, you’ll enjoy generous dishes. We lead small group (up to 12) through real neighborhoods to indulge in Hoi An’s best foods at places that have been making these delicacies for generations. Each of our unique food tastings is combined with fun insights and anecdotes on food culture and local traditions.
Hoi An Food on Foot Tour is more than a food tour” because throughout the tour we give your stomachs a little break to discover some unforgettable cultural & historical attractions that you otherwise would’ ve missed. Enough food is served that most participants will not need lunch or dinner after the tour. We recommend you eating a light breakfast or lunch before the tour
Let us guide you to best dishes prepared by best chefs in town.
- Taste all unique local specialties food of Hoi An
- 5 tasting locations, 8 delicious samples (enough for lunch)
- Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
- Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
- Learn how to make white rose
- Local restaurant and Hoi An Market
- Foot massage at Spa
- Small-group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
- Departure time: 8.00 AM/ Or 3.00 PM
- Finishing time: 12.00 noon/ Or 7.00 PM
- Transportation: walking
- Meeting point: Our office,119 Tran Quang Khai St, Hoi An, Quang Nam 550000, Vietnam (Opposite Tu Anh Restaurant). Link Google Map
- Duration: 4 hours
- Group size: 12 people maximum
- Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
What to bring
- Suntan lotion.
- Hat or cap.
- Sun glasses
- Xi ma (black sesame desert)
- Quang Noodle
- White rose
- Fried wonton
- Vietnamese coffee
- Cao lau
PRICE: 35 USD/ 1 PAX
Child (Age 4 – 10): 21 USD/1 pax
Below 4 years old: FREE
Private tour option: pay extra 30%
Book Hoi An Food Tour online at www.hoianfoodtour.com
Are you looking for a cooking class in Hoi An? Try Hoi An Mama Home Cooking Class
You will learn how to cook Vietnamese daily food in the cozy house with warm and fun Mama who had 20 years of experience of selling street food for a living. Mama Nở (Flower, 1954) who is not a professional chef but passionate and has a large knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Born in Hue ( food capital of Vietnam) and she knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations. If you don’t like to do a very touristic but a hand on cooking class with authentic food- try Hoian Mama Home Cooking Class. No market tour. 19 USD/ 1 pax. Money back guarantee!
More detail at Hoian Mama home cooking class
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.