Hoi An Countryside Bicycle Tour aims to provide unusual tours that create memories which will remain with you forever. Riding along country lanes, viewing local life and seeing farmers toiling in the rice fields and more in both half day and full day trips with Hoi An Countryside Bicycle Tour prides itself in providing a professional experience in a friendly, fun and importantly a safe and eco friendly manner. We aim to satisfy your desire to see the human face and magnificent landscapes of Hoian, Vietnam whilst acquainting you with the environmentally sustainable aquaculture and agriculture practices of our region.
- Thanh Nam fishing village
- Hoian river life
- Road -side markets
- Rice fields
- Water buffalos
- Country lanes
- Palm forests
- Basket boat rowing & fishing
- Tra Que organic village
- Cooking and lunch with local family
- Absence of souvenir sellers along the route
- Departure: Daily
- Pick-up time: 8.00 am
- Drop-off time: 2.00 pm
- Pick-up/ Drop-off: Your Hotel in Hoi An
- Price: 49 USD/ pax
- The tour starts by cycling along level ground to the Thu Bon River to visit a local fishing village.
- Ride along country lanes at a peaceful pace viewing local life and pause to see farmers toiling in their rice fields using centuries of farming practices. Peddle your way through palm forests, across bridges, fields of water buffalo….
- Take a short break in a local family at Cam Thanh Village before enjoying 1.5 hours ride on Traditional Basket Boat (round boat ) in the Water Coconut Palm Forest .
- Learn how to sail the basket boat and spend your time to catch fishes and “ purple crabs” in the Canal.
- Continue to ride our bike to Tra Que Organic Vegetable Village where a large variety of vegetable are produced for the local community.
- Visit a local family and after a short, informative and fun cooking lesson, we sit down for a delicious lunch.
- After lunch, ride back to your hotel. Tour ends
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Cold Waters
- Tour of countryside
- Entrance tickets to Tra Que Organic Village
- Cooking class
- Healthy Vietnamese Luncheon
- Rain Ponchos in case of rain
- Personal expense