Ha Long Bay, located in the Gulf of Tonkin, cover ian area of 1500 square km. With more than a thousand limestone peaks soaring from its crystalline emerald water this area is one of the natural wonders of Viet Nam and now one of four World Heritage listed sites in Vietnam. Visitors have constantly marveled at Ha Long Bays natural beauty . The tiny islands are dotted with innumerable beaches and grottoes created by the wind and the waves that make a excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about on the boat desk.
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong and Lan Ha Bays.
- Visit floating fishing villages and pearl farms to discover fascinating cultural insights.
- Kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain.
- Enjoy seafood
- Discover the amazing stalactites in Dau Go (Wooden Stakes) Grotto and Thien Cung (Haven Palace) Grotto
- Swim the calm turquoise waters off pristine white sandy beaches.
- Share serene sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
- 8:00, you are picked up at hotel. Take a scenic three hour drive from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.
- 12:30: Embark on the junk for a fantastic 4-hour cruise through the thousands of limestone islands rising out of the emerald water of Ha Long Bay.
- A fresh seafood lunch is served onboard.
- 13:45 Visit the most beautiful grottos in the Bay: Dau Go (Wooden Stakes) and Thien Cung (Haven Palace).
- 14:45 Cruise leisurely back to harbor, passing Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), Ba Hang Fishing Village and Ga Choi (Fighting Cocks) Islets.
- 16:30 Get back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at about 20.00. End of services