Bat Trang Ceramic village is on the left bank of Hong River and about km from Ha Noi in East ( in Gia Lam District, Ha Noi) there siutated of poterry village, which is the most famous and long-standing poterry village in Viet Nam for its name of Bat Trang. Up to present, Bat Trang pottery village has still been operating and developing ceaselessly.
Van Phuc silk village which is just 150km to the west of Ha Noi is a place renowned over centuries for its silk-making or silk product, Van Phuc village in Ha Dong of former Ha Tay province (Ha Noi now). In recent year, the village has enjoyed the revial of its scraft due to a surging demand for silk in both of the domestic and foreign markets. Silk is currenly enjoying a fashion renaissance particularly as its many verities can be made into a wide range of designs suitable for all facets of modern life,
- Departure: Daily
- Pick-up time: 8.30 am
- Drop-off time: 5.30 pm
- Pick-up and Drop- off location: Your Hotel
- Price for 2 pax: 78 USD/ pax
- Price for 4 pax: 49 USD/ pax
- Explore vietnam culture through pagodas and handicraft villages
- Real local life
- 8:30am. Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, driver to Bat Trang
- Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
- 12:00pm. Lunch at local restaurant
- 1:30pm drive to the silk village of Van Phuc.
- Taking photos & shopping there until 4:30pm.
- Arrive hotel at 5:00pm.