Our bicycle tours are not only a fantastic way to explore and discover Hoi An, but they are also a great way to travel and help the local community. We aim to show you the real world of daily life and take you off the beaten track into the heart of the city. Our tours are famous for their laid-back vibe – you feel like you’re seeing Hoi An with a fun-loving friend.
Let’s explore and discover Hoi An together!
Option 1: FREE Bike Tour to Kim Bong Village – Available on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday
Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, making rice paper family.
Why FREE: Volunteer students who join you to share their town and practice English
Exclude: Local ferry: 20,000VND/ 2 ways (1USD; Bicycle rental: 30,000 VND/ 1 day (1.5USD). You can rent a bike at your hotel.; Support local community 30,000 VND (1.5 USD)
Tour detail at Free Bike Tour to Kim Bong Village
Option 2: Tra Que Bike Tour 11 USD – Available on Wednesday, Friday (7:30 am- 10.30 am)
Visit Tra Que Village, join the farmers in gardening activities, make rice paper, eat Pho (beef noodle soup), pass rice field with endless photo opportunities.
Tour detail at Tra Que Bike Tour 11 USD
Option 3: Hoi An Cheap Walking Food Tour 19 USD – Available on Tuesday and Friday (2.00 pm – 4.30 pm)
This tour is designed to give you the confidence to go out and try the street food on your own when you visit a heaven of street food as Vietnam. You will eat all 10 dishes in 2.5 hours.
Tour detail at Hoi An Cheap Walking Food Tour 19 USD
Option 4: Cam Kim Bike Tour 14 USD – Available on Monday and Thursday (7.30 am – 12.30 pm)
Visit Cam Kim Island, cross a floating bridge, interact with children at kindergarten, enjoy local coffee, and learn how to weave sleeping mats, make rice paper, visit the craft workshops.
More details at Cam Kim Bike Tour 14 USD
Option 5: Hoian Mama home cooking class– 19 USD/ 1 pax- Everyday
You will learn how to cook Vietnamese daily food in the cozy house with warm and fun Mama who had 20 years of experience of selling street food for a living. Mama Nở (Flower, 1954) who is not a professional chef but passionate and has a large knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine and culture. Born in Hue ( food capital of Vietnam) and she knows many recipe secrets that have handed down from her family generations. If you don’t like to do a very touristic but a hand on cooking class with authentic food- try Hoian Mama Home Cooking Class. No market tour. Money back guarantee!
More detail at Hoian Mama home cooking class
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
Note: 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam ( Near by Viet A Bank )
Please fill in the following booking form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name and Nationality
- Number of participants: number of adults and kids
- Travel Date
- Tour Option
- Special Request
- How do you know about us?
- Hotel name and address
If you have any urgent request, please call our Hotline (Ms. Kim) + 84 979 58 77 44
Hoi An Free Tour is more than a bike tour. Why book with us?
- Our young and dynamic tour guide team, directly trained by our company Hoi An Food Tour (Rate #7/135 Things to do on Tripadvisor, Excellent Certificate) will meet all your requirements, flexible handling in all situations to bring the fully deep, impressed tour with an unforgettable experience for travelers to Hoi An.
- By supporting local entrepreneurs, we help generate new source of income and contribute to sustainable growth of local economy.
- We create an environment for students who love to share their town and practice their English skill.
- We are committed to giving back to our society. Every month, we cook free lunches for 110 elder, homeless and disabled people in Hoi An as well as contribute to poor children in Kim Bong village.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.