- Departure time: 5.30 AM for hot season (May – Nov) and 6.00 AM for Cold season (Nov- Apr)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour type: Private tour, price per person
- SPECIAL RATE: 2 USD/ 1 pax. This rate is only available on every SATURDAY. This joining group tour has maximum 15 guests.
- Experience the Hoian early in the morning
- See the merchants selling various products at Hoi An market
- Enjoy best baguette in town and a cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee
- Watch the local people practicing Tai Chi in Hoai River
- Explore Hoi An unique alleys
- Get to know Hoi An unique culture
- Experience the ancient town without tourists
- Explore the way the locals live within 3 hours of walking
- If you love photography and want to experience a REAL Hoi An’s life (without tourists), “Xin Chao ” Hoi An Tour is a must do. You can find good spots for good pictures everywhere since during the day there are a lot of tourists and locals walking the streets. You will discover Hoi An’s ancient town charm with a walk through the town as it begins to come alive. Your journey includes a sunrise visit to the fragrant and colourful Hoi An Market where you can feel the noisy and hurried atmosphere of wholesale market. You will enjoy “Banh my” for breakfast along with a cup ofVietnamese coffee. Hoi An in the morning is very different and unique, you will explore the way the locals live within 3 hours of walking.
- English speaking tour guide
- Vietnamese coffee
- Light breakfast
- Free pick up at hotel
PRICE: 17 USD ( Join Tour)
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.