Viet Nam is all about street food and Hoi An is no exception. Street food is easy to find everywhere but where and how to enjoy them the best is the question. What if you have someone guiding you around to enjoy the best Hoi An street food within only 2.5 hours with a cheap price?
Yes, cheap price and we offer the best value in the market. Price: 19 USD/person for 2.5 hours. You will enjoy 10 local dishes and get to know Hoi An culture via its cuisine
Hoi An Cheap Walking Food Tour will give you a chance to discover street food which you would not get if you were just a tourist walking around by yourself. Our guides are mostly lovely, knowledgeable, fun and young people who can bring you great moments walking around the town. They are willing to share all the things about local life or even their personal life if you are curious. The guides will be your true local buddies! And at the end of the tour, you will feel all is out of your expectation. Our tour guides are friendly, enthusiastic and experienced. They sure will help you have good memory during your stay in Hoi An.
- Departure Time: 2.00 pm
- Meeting point: Our office at 567 Hai Bà Trưng, Sơn Phong, Tp. Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam ( Near by Viet A Bank )
- Duration: 2.5 hours-walking
- Tour type: Join tour
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons.
- Only Available: on Tuesday, Friday
- Walking Distance: 2-2.5 km
- Try 10 dishes
Tour Price: 19 USD/ 1 adult.
- Children aged 4-10: 13 USD/child
- Children under 4: FREE
Note: If you would like to join a food tour but not on the days listed above, you can join Hoi An Sreet Food Walking Tour. That food tour is run by our sponsor Hoi An Food Tour. You will get a 10% discount when booking from us.
What will you eat during our 2.5 hours food tour?
1. Grilled pork wrapped in rice paper and vegetables
2. Cao lau – Hoi An secret noodle
3. Bánh ít – Vietnamese sticky rice dumpling
4. Bánh phu thê – Husband and wife cakes
5. Banh mi – Vietnamese baguette
6. Balut – Vietnamese challenging food
7. Bánh khọt / Savoury Coconut Pancake
8. Slice pork wrapped with rice paper in local house
9. Spring rolls
10. Sweet soup
The final place is a local family. It’s great to go to somebody’s house to enjoy a real local meal and get to know more about their daily life, isn’t it?
- Our tour guide will welcome you at our office (567 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An)
- Then we will try many kinds of delicious food from food stalls to the market. Get to know more about the history of the food, how they make them, how to enjoy them, as well as Vietnamese culture and daily life.
- Visit the bustling local market and learn much more about Vietnamese culture
- Visit a local’s house and enjoy home atmosphere
- Finishing the tour with our gift
Tips: Please just have light lunch or nothing because we have a lot of food on the tour. You don’t need to have dinner after the tour also.
Please provide your dietary requirement when booking so that we can arrange the best
- One bottled water
- All food as in the list
- Tour guide
- Personal fee
- Pick up and drop off service
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
Please fill in the following booking form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name and Nationality
- Number of participants: number of adults and kids
- Travel Date
- Tour Option
- Special Request
- How do you know about us?
- Hotel name and address
If you have any urgent request, please call our Hotline (Ms. Kim) + 84 979 58 77 44
- Backpackers in Hoi An for 1 day : The plan with useful handy items for parents and kids will surely make your trip more awesome
- 1 day in Hoi An : A great itinerary helps you to discover the most beautiful side of Hoi An with kids for just 1 day. Let’s check it out!
- What to do in Hoi An for 2 days : The 2-day plan in Hoi An for backpackers is a perfect option to help you save as much as money you can
- Hoi An with kids for 2 days : You’re looking for things to do with kids for 2 days in Hoi An, this plan is for you. These handpicked details and notes will definitely bring the most memorable time to your family in Hoi An.
- Things to do in Hoi An for 3 days : This itinerary boasts all needed information for your next holiday in Hoi An, the prettiest city in Viet Nam.
- A 4-day journey with kids in Hoi An : How can you spend 4 days in a small city as Hoi An? Look at this plan and make your way to this hidden treasure of Viet Nam.
- 4 days in Hoi An : Want to get away from touristy attractions and head to calm rural areas? This 4-day trip to Hoi An for backpackers is all you need to be greatly amused by the beauty of Hoi An.