“Hoi An Free Tour” is a local university students organization who offer as free bicycle tours to unexplored countryside in Hoi An such as Kim Bong Village, Tra Que Vegetable Village and Cam Thanh Water Coconut Palm Village. You can bike around villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, fishing villages, fields of water buffalo and Bamboo Bridge. You will learn and get many insides which are never written on guide books. It’s all about a cultural exchange and giving the volunteer students opportunities to practice their English language skills through outdoor activities
- Explore REAL countryside of Vietnam
- Interact with local people: children at kindergarten, farmers and fisherman
- Discover REAL Vietnamese local life
- Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market
- Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice field
- Many photo opportunities
- Unique experience
- It’s FREE expect for the cost of your bike and ferry
- Why FREE: Volunteer students who join you to share their town and practice English
Meeting point: 127 Phan Chau Trinh (Near Viet Town, opposite Kindergarden)
Only on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
Max 20 pax/ tour
First come, first- served basic
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 84 979 58 77 44
There are several half day options for you to choose from. Most tours start around 8.30 AM and finish around 12.30PM.
Option 1: Kim Bong Bicycle Tour. Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market. Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice field.
Option 2: Cam Thanh Water Coconut Palm Village. Visit Cam Thanh water palm tree, fishing village, coconut workshop and local market.
Option 3: Tra Que Vegetable Village. Visit Co Co river and Tra Que village.
Include: Local English speaking guide
- Local ferry: 20,000VND/ 2 ways (1USD)
- Bicycle rental: 30,000 VND/ 1 day (1.5USD)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Rain Ponchos in case of rain
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
How to book FREE bicycle tour
1/ Please fill in the following booking form and send to email@example.com.
- Your Full Name and Nationality
- No of participant:
- Email Address:
- Travel Date and time
- Special Request
- Your hotel and address
2/ Or register at 2/6 Le Loi St, and 127 Phan Chau T...
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEOS
Free tour to Kim Bong village
Free tour to Tra Que Vegetable village
WHAT TRAVELLERS SAY ABOUT US
"Highly recommended way of seeing the life of Vietnamese through Vietnamese university students!"
Had an enjoyable Day today following them. Even though their English competency was lacking, they made it up with a lot of effort and heart! Definitely something I would recommend to everyone else. Unlike other tours, it is really Free. We tried to tip them at the end But They rejected our tips! Definitely nice friendly people.
Alwin T, visited June 2013.
More reviews on TripAdvisor.