“Hoi An Free Tour” is a local university students organization who offer as free bicycle tours to unexplored countryside in Hoi An such as Kim Bong Village, Tra Que Vegetable Village and Cam Thanh Water Coconut Palm Village. You can bike around villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, fishing villages, fields of water buffalo and Bamboo Bridge. You will learn and get many insides which are never written on guide books. It’s all about a cultural exchange and giving the volunteer students opportunities to practice their English language skills through outdoor activities
- Explore REAL countryside of Vietnam
- Interact with local people: children at kindergarten, farmers and fisherman
- Discover REAL Vietnamese local life
- Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market
- Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice field
- Many photo opportunities
- Unique experience
- It’s FREE expect for the cost of your bike and ferry
- Why FREE: Volunteer students who join you to share their town and practice English
Meeting point: 591 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An (Office of Yourlocalbooking.com)
Only on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Max 20 pax/ tour
First come, first- served basic
Contact: email@example.com or call + 84 126 3636 234 (Mr Huy) or Ms Na +84 121 9343 992 ...
There are several half day options for you to choose from. Most tours start around 8.30 AM and finish around 12.30PM.
Option 1: Kim Bong Bicycle Tour. Visit Kim Bong Carpentry village, making boat’s workshop, Cam Kim market. Visit Duy Vinh sleeping mat village, rice paper factory, tropical fruit garden and rice field.
Option 2: Tra Que Vegetable Village. Visit Co Co river and Tra Que village. Price: 10 usd/ 1 pax
Option 3: Hoi An Food Tour. If you are a food lover and want a safe way to try HoiAn street food, Hoi An food tour is a great initiation. You will discover some hidden Hoi An streets at the back of our tour guides 's motorbikes. This is 1 GUIDE 1 GUEST tour. Price: 39 USD/ 1 pax
Option 4: Hoi An 2 dollar morning walking tour. If you love photography and want to experience a REAL Hoi An’s life (without tourists), go with a local. Hoi An in the morning is very different and unique. You will learn hoi an culture, visit Hoi An market, try local food (Banh my) and enjoy Vietnamese coffee with local.
Include: Local English speaking guide
- Local ferry: 20,000VND/ 2 ways (1USD)
- Bicycle rental: 30,000 VND/ 1 day (1.5USD)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Rain Ponchos in case of rain
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
- Departure Time: 7.00 AM
- Ending time: 3.00 PM for standard tour and 6.00 PM for Deluxe Tour
- Tour type: Join Tour
- Price: 19 USD/ 1 pax for standard tour and 39 USD/ 1 pax for Deluxe tour